Customer Care Center Analytics Intern (Remote or Hybrid Work)
Position Title: Customer Care Center (Analytics) Intern
About the Job:
The Customer Care Center provides customer facing service delivery that aligns with Westfield’s corporate goal to earn the loyalty and trust of our customers. We support customer advocacy through managing to customer perceptions of Westfield’s ability to deliver on its brandy promise in activities of billing, claims intake, and switchboard.
Interns will utilize strong analytical skills to assist the Leadership Team with consolidating and analyzing contact center, billing, and claims data. They will analyze trends and identify drivers of performance, leveraging tools such as Excel and contact center management software.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
- Assists business unit with work assigned to them. This often includes, but is not limited to, project work and coverage of day-to-day activities within the business unit.
- Actively participates in summer internship program events including Lunch & Learns.
- Conducts research and/or other work for projects assigned.
- May be responsible for department administrative and support duties.
- Develops business acumen through interactions and shadowing with other professionals.
- Attends business unit meetings as assigned.
- Creates and delivers presentations.
- Travels occasionally in order to participate in special assignments, training, and/or travel between office locations.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
- Actively pursuing or within 1 year of receiving a secondary education degree with a related field of study.
- Previous work experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work with a team.
- Demonstrated solid oral, written and interpersonal skills resulting in the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Depending on assigned department, physical requirements may vary in severity.
Pay, Work Schedule, and Benefits:
- Hourly Rate: $15.00/hour
- 40 hours/week.
- Location: Westfield Center, Ohio easily accessible from I-71 and I-76. Can work 100% remote or hybrid work arrangement
- Onsite Fitness Center
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at www.westfieldinsurance.com
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran