Community Service Specialist- Adults
Capstone Behavioral Health is a premier outpatient mental health clinic with two locations in Omaha and Fremont, NE. We are seeking a Community Support Specialist for Adults to join our outstanding team servicing one of the following counties: Douglas, Sarpy, Lancaster, Dodge, Cass, Saunders or Otoe.
Capstone is a long-standing and established practice that is employee-focused and truly cares about the communities we serve. We offer general outpatient psychotherapy services alongside community services and psychological testing and evaluations. We see children, adolescents, and adults for a wide array of concerns and services. Capstone offers a variety of community-based services to meet the needs of all clients to include supervised child visits, family support, Intensive Family Preservation (IFP), Intensive Family Reunification (IFR), and drug testing services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide home-based services, education, and support
- Deliver parent coaching services and ensure it is implemented
- Assist families with household management and emotional/behavioral regulation
- Implement and follow IFP Intervention Plan written by therapist
- Follow mandatory reporting laws
- Provide written or oral communication with the referral source on a consistent basis
- Submit documentation within 24 hours of service
- Maintain billing on a weekly basis and turn in by Midnight on Sunday.
- Producing 30 billable hours if full time; produce 15 billable hours if part time
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K with match) to full-time employees
- Potential to earn additional PTO
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Earn employee of the month incentive
- Access to therapy services
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field or
- Associates degree with 1 year of experience in the Human Services Field or
- 2 years of experience in the Human Services field
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle and proof of liability insurance
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Capstone Behavioral Health is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network—a nationwide network that includes leading private practices with unique and specialized programs. This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support, allowing you to focus on what you do best—providing exemplary care to your clients.
Capstone Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.