Position Summary: Music assistants provide clerical support for Parkside Music department's ensembles and occasionally aid in the ushering of concerts in the music wing of the Rita Tallent Pickett Regional Center for the Arts & Humanities. No prior experience needed.
Description of Hours: 4-6 hours a week.
- · Serve as librarian to a music department ensemble.
- · Report to corresponding ensemble faculty/staff.
- · Organize the check-out and check-in of parts for concerts.
- · Photocopy parts as necessary.
- · Help set-up for corresponding ensemble rehearsals and concerts.
- · Occasionally serve as an usher for concerts, which would include greeting, seating patrons, and passing out programs.
This position is eligible for Work Study.