Ticketing and Reservation Manager
TRMF is looking for a Ticketing & Reservation Manager to be responsible for driving the performance of ticketing and box office teams through dynamic coaching, performance management and employee development. This individual should be a dynamic leader who is passionate about cultivating a culture of excellence in every customer contact.
- Responsible for setup, testing and review of reservations and ticketing systems prior to on-sale.
- Develops comprehensive training and reference materials. Is responsible for training and supervising reservation specialists and ticketing/box office sales staff in their daily duties regarding technology, TRMF customer service policies, procedures and selling techniques.
- Collaborates with Lodging, Retail, Group Sales and Marketing department and teams.
- Oversees scheduling and management of staff through monitoring calls, on-line chats and correspondence between representatives and customers. Utilizing interactions to provide ongoing training
- Assists with data collection and reporting on reservations activity
- Experience with Salesforce Preferred
TRMF is located in the heart of the Badlands: Medora, North Dakota.
It’s situated near the border separating North Dakota and Montana, along Interstate 94. Medora is the basecamp to Theodore Roosevelt National Park: 110 square miles of rugged beauty. You’re never more than a few minutes away from a night under the stars or a bike ride along the thrilling Maah Daah Hey Trail. In Medora, beauty and adventure abound.
Our central hub of operations, the Life Skills Center, is a state-of-the-art campus, purpose-built for the glory of work and the joy of living. It features a dining room, a fitness center, as well as spaces for music, studying, learning, prayer, reflection, and socializing—all designed with our employees in mind.
- You have a passion for TRMF, Medora and the Badlands.
- You have a high level of interpersonal communication and a strong emphasis in customer service
- You want to lead a team that provides outstanding customer service to our guests looking to plan their trip to Medora.
- Company paid medical, dental, vision insurance for the employee only.
- 401(k) with 6% company match, immediate vesting.