Aspire2Be Counseling is searching for a Mental Health Therapist to join our small, but growing practice.
Applicants must have successfully completed a Masters's degree program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family therapy, as well as have provisional or clinical licensure in the state of Kentucky (clinical preferred).
This is a contracted position. Scheduling is flexible.
- Follow all HIPPA/Confidentiality guidelines
- Establish positive, ethical relationships with clients
- Complete intake assessments to assess & diagnose client's mental health concerns
- Develop treatment plans to address each client's individual needs
- Monitor client progress through regular therapy sessions
- Maintain adequate documentation and case notes.
- Maintain individual licensure and liability insurance
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to stay motivated while working independently, but also a team player
Aspire2Be Counseling provides:
- Flexible work schedule, with evening and weekend options
- Telehealth and In-Person flexibility
- Cozy office-space
- A relaxed work environment
- An Administrative Assistant to help with scheduling intakes, getting intake paperwork completed, and other light duties
- Billing services'
- 'Work Remotely