Developmental Services Case Manager
Do you have some entry-level case management experience and are looking to tackle a role with more responsibilities? If this sounds like you, then we invite you to read more!
The State of Connecticut, Department of Social Services (DSS) is currently recruiting for two (2) Development Services Case Managers who will be a part of our Community Options Unit for the Division of Health Services. These roles will be located at 55 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105. These positions have a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm schedule.
- However, work schedule flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the job
In this role, we would entrust you to independently perform a full range of case management services for persons with intellectual disability and their families. We would empower you to do this by having you:
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of services
- Review and modify individual service plans
- Act as liaison and provide technical assistance to service providers
- Monitor compliance with departmental and waiver policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed/assigned
As a state employee, you will be open to a terrific work life balance and competitive benefits package. This includes; excellent health care, generous leave policies, a retirement plan, a deferred compensation program, and more.
We hope you take this opportunity to continue your career with us and make an impact by serving your state!