If you’re like people at Teva, you dare to be different. We’re making well-being a way of life for our customers and our colleagues. Join us in helping to make healthcare more accessible to more patients, while supporting one of the most innovative teams in the industry.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Tuition Assistance
Innovate, optimize and troubleshoot commercial manufacturing processes throughout lifecycle to improve process/product robustness, reduce cost and eliminate waste in oral solid dosage manufacturing of modified release products using conventional and novel technologies. Design, optimize and implement process simulation techniques for process optimization and scale up.
• Providing process engineering expertise for technology transfer, from pre-validation through commercial lifecycle for modified release solid oral dosage form manufacturing including scale up, validation and lifecycle changes
• Perform technical analysis to understand and reduce technology transfer risk, estimate cycle time, improve equipment fit, and implement required technologies
• Design, develop and optimize process simulation techniques for process optimization and scale up.
• Partner with internal and external groups to ensure technical success of technology transfer and continued cost effective manufacturing; provide continued technical leadership to commercial operations for various unit operations including blending, sizing, compression, coating, fluid bed processing, and novel technologies
• Contributing to business teams through innovation, strategic input, and industry knowledge to trouble shoot and achieve cost leadership
• Perform engineering analysis of process execution, recommends opportunities for improvement with plant efficiency and risk mitigation as goals, and captures analysis in campaign summary documents
• Provide process expertise, create and update MBR and support batch record review and analysis
• Act as a quality events investigator for assigned projects.
• Lead documentation for equipment, lead FMEAs, recommend equipment modifications as needed for validation optimization, Analyze statistical data from qualification, product or functional specifications to determine conformance with standards and established quality requirements
• Perform studies to support necessary equipment and system PQ's and PPQs to assure compliance in all manufacturing and support areas, analyze data using appropriate statistical tools
• Maintain product during lifecycle (stage 3 – CPV) using appropriate statistical tools
• Lead projects by use of appropriate project management tools; provide timely updates to management on the status of various projects
• Implement and lead use of new pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies including melt extrusion, spray drying, extrusion – spheronization, spray congealing, laser drills, nano particulates, continuous manufacturing, NIR, PAT, etcetera
• Lead and execute material changes, process changes, cost reduction projects
• Provide technical training and assistance to others
• Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments
• Responsible to comply with company goals based on departmental assigned goals
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) instructions
• Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, or Pharmaceutical Technology or Ph.D. in Chemistry
• Proficiency with statistics (using JMP or Minitab), SPC, NIR, PAT and project management is necessary
• Experience using Excel for data mining and analysis is required
• 3 years for Master’s degree or new Ph.D. graduate
• Understanding of various unit operations used in conventional and novel oral solid dosage manufacturing
• Comply with FDA regulations at all times
• Skill levels in MS Office including proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
Sr Manager, MS&T
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.