Graduate Wastewater Engineer (IRC16280)
SEH is looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our growing Wisconsin wastewater group. We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of an energetic team of professionals that provides exceptional service to our clients. This position will focus on the design of water and wastewater treatment and conveyance engineering solutions and will have the flexibility to become involved in a variety of projects including, sanitary/storm sewer collections systems, lift station and specialty hydraulic structures.
This position is open to any of our Wisconsin Offices.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc.; occasional overnight travel will be required
- Ability to walk and climb over rough terrain and carry up to 40 pounds
- Passed the EIT exam Proficiency with hydraulic modeling including: XPSWMM, Infoswmm, Bentley WaterGEMS and/or Innovyze InfoWater
- Proficiency with design applications including: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, WaterCAD, and Revit Coursework related to water and wastewater treatment and hydraulic conveyance
- Previous experience or coursework in civil, chemical, environmental engineering including: fluid mechanics, chemistry, mass transport, heat transfer, unit process design, engineering economics, wastewater treatment, water treatment, construction principles
- Previous engineering or wastewater operations experience
- Previous experience and working knowledge of with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Previous experience or training with AutoCAD and/or Micro-station
- Proven writing skills for technical documents