Association Services Coordinator
Overview of Position
The Association Services Coordinator is a great opportunity for candidates seeking non-profit
experience in member services, association development and event logistics. This position will
support NTF’s efforts to provide quality services and programming to members as well as
supporting administrative and logistics needs related to NTF’s marketing events. Support for other
departments may be required occasionally. An interest in agriculture and/or food production is a
bonus but not required. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter who is willing to
pitch in as needed and be able to work independently and think critically to solve problems as they
arise. The position will offer partial telework options following an onboarding period. Competitive
salary and benefits.
The responsibilities include the following:
Support the Member Services Department in implementing departmental goals
- Completing administrative tasks key to office operations as assigned
- Preparing written materials for general membership campaign purposes
- Managing the membership database
- Communicating with members in a polite and timely manner
- Working with Member Services department head to continue to find new opportunities that are creative, to educate members and non-members on the benefits of membership to the federation
Support the planning, logistics and execution of membership and external events
- Supporting meeting logistics, including event registration and social functions
- Coordinating relationships with vendors and transportation providers
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Organizing and maintaining all NTF event related materials and products
- Developing processes that make the event logistics process more efficient and organized.
Provide general support for other departments on an as-needed basis.
Email resume and letter of interest with salary expectations to RFaust@turkeyfed.org.