Microelectronics Packaging Engineering Co-op (Jan-Aug)
BAE Systems is looking for an Engineering Co-op with a passion for engineering and the desire to learn about the world of Microelectronics. Our team needs engineers interested in designing and developing the Microelectronic Packages needed for Global Positioning Systems (GPS) products. This position offers abundant opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of Microelectronics Packaging and to apply that knowledge in a team effort.
As a part of this team, you will have responsibilities spanning all phases of the engineering life cycle, including design, process development, qualification and factory support. Assignments may include tasks such as creating fixtures, supporting microelectronic prototype builds, failure analysis, process development and design support.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- US Citizenship
- Applicant must be pursuing a STEM degree in an applicable engineering or science field
- 2023 Graduate
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- A genuine desire to learn and innovate
- Preferred Degree in Material, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Active Security Clearance