Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Access Family Services 1388558
Access Family Services, Inc.
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Access Family Services, Inc., part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their passion for helping the community and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
With COVID continuing to move through our communities, we are committed to ensuring safety for staff and consumers. We ensure any consumers receiving in-person services pass a pre-screen. Where appropriate, virtual sessions may be available for any consumers not passing the screen or with additional safety concerns.
About Your Role:
The Behavior Analyst is responsible for coordinating treatment and implementing outreach services for assigned clients as a member of the Autism Services Program. As a Behavior Analyst, you will receive ongoing training and professional development opportunities after hiring and you need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis or Special Education or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis.
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc., or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Completed 8-hour BACB Supervision Training.
Perks We offer:
- Small caseloads with extra billable hours incentive pay
- Opportunity for growth
- Free internal CEU opportunities
- Full time flexible schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Perks @ Pathways-national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
If you're #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.