Digital Product Manager
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
As Digital Product Manager, you will work with key stakeholders across technical and business functions to guide the development of new websites and apps while also increasing the functionality of Bonneville’s existing digital portfolio. You will manage product roadmaps and work with multiple markets to determine needs and set priority. You will work closely with Bonneville’s development team to ensure our digital products are meeting both our users’ and clients’ needs. In this role, you will also manage training and testing for new product rollouts.
This is a remote role where the employee may report to work in-person on occasion or not at all.
To work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
- Guide the development of new digital products from inception to launch
- Manage product roadmap for Bonneville’s websites and apps
- Work with business leaders to determine product needs and priority
- Communicate timelines to stakeholders
- Work closely with development team to implement new features and functionality into digital products
- Manage training around new product features
- Manage testing and QA process for digital products
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Product management experience with consumer-facing digital products
- Experience managing technical and design direction
- Experience across multiple functions, including Development UI/UX, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing
- Experience with digital analytics
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and under deadlines
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
- Experience with digital audio and video
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $80,000 - $100,000 annually depending on experience
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.