Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 9 years and have backed more than 90 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $750 Million in capital invested into over $4 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a key leadership role as we rapidly grow the member and investor base of our Real Estate Investing Platform. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy across multiple digital channels to drive growth in sign up of new members of the platform
- Optimize the channel, audience and creative to maximize scale at target CPA
- Collaborate with product and creative teams to deliver a 360 degree optimal experience for the customer and drive target marketing KPIs
What You'll Do
- Manage the affiliate channel including developing and maximizing affiliate relationships
- Manage the paid digital channels with an ongoing test and learn mindset to drive growth
- Oversee paid search and paid social agency with ongoing leadership and direction to maximize channel performance
- Ensure appropriate tracking in place to attribute results
- Test and learn into new channels including connected tv, DSPs, podcasts and more to push the boundaries and scale the business
- Develop and oversee the execution of an SEO strategy
- Provide Internet Marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing automation team to deliver a compelling engagement content strategy
- Collaborate with the product team to execute landing page optimization and tailored persona driven user experiences
- Ongoing analysis of marketing funnel and reports to make data driven optimizations
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing across paid channels
- Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to details
- Deep affiliate experience in financial services, proptech or similar industries
- Hands-on business analytics experience and proven ability and passion to use analytics to drive successful marketing initiatives
- Creativity and curiosity to deploy rapid test and learn mindset
- Experience driving meaningful growth through digital channels
- Comprehensive understanding of Google AdWords
- Experience with Mixpanel, Google Analytics or similar tracking tools
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills