Entry Level Java Developer
A junior java developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The person in this job designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and ability. One of the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire development lifecycles, write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Provide support in specialized technology areas such as requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessment, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, and/or maintenance.
- Assist in design and development of database systems.
- Optimize database systems for performance and reliability.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure.