Entry Level Data Science Specialist
Master's degree in business analytics or an advanced computer programming field, data science, statistics, physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, management of information systems, or related fields.
- Analyze and organize raw data, build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives. Interpret trends and patterns.
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Masters in Computer Science, IT, or similar field.
- strong exploratory analysis skills