Electronic Duplicating System Technician, 621547800
- Operates a front-end microcomputer or computer workstation to receive and convert customer data.
- Selects duplicating system settings to control the way in which each part operates, e.g., adjustments to screen brightness and contrast settings of the scanner and duplicator
- Sets up and operates large, high-speed electrostatic copier/duplicators consisting of an electronic control center and on-line automatically controlled stapler and sorter
- Uses network software to capture and/or merge data/information with a wide variety of word processing, graphics, and desktop publishing software packages.
- Modifies network software modules, as necessary, to satisfy diverse customer requirements.
- Receives and converts customer data (text and graphics) into formats suitable for production runs on an electronic duplicating system
- Manages jobs in the system file by creating new jobs, proofing jobs, moving jobs to queue and copying and deleting jobs as needed.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance functions in accordance with operating manuals and established procedures
- Maintains records of work completed, ensures production units are recorded for billing.