Licensed Psychotherapist (LICSW, LCMHC, LMHT)
Family Counseling Associates is a premier outpatient mental health clinic with 7 locations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Family Counseling Associates is proud to provide a wide modality of services including Individual, group, couples, and family therapy as well as psychological testing and medication management.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Psychotherapist (LICSW, LCMHC, LMHT) who specializes in treating adults, children, and adolescents to join our outstanding team at our state-of-the-art center in Bedford, NH. Some evenings or weekends may be required.
Our philosophy is to create an environment wherein clinicians can practice with a minimum of managed care red tape, burdensome paperwork, and systemic hassles. Thanks to our efficient processes, talented administrative staff, and electronic medical records system, clinicians can focus on their client’s health and wellbeing.
Our clinicians enjoy:
- Outstanding earning potential - private practice model
- Flexible scheduling- excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Collaboration with some of the brightest minds in mental health
- Tuition reimbursement and EAP
- Longevity bonuses
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with various mental health issues
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and client’s care team, when needed
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
We are looking for clinicians with some of the following types of experiences/skills:
- Active, clear LICSW, LCMHC, or LMHT in New Hampshire
- Comfortable working with a wide range of clinical presentations
- Experience with health psychology
- Experience working with children or adolescents
- Experience with couples or family counseling
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and have an ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
Family Counseling Associates is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network—a nationwide network that includes leading, private practices with unique and specialized programs. This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support, allowing you to focus on what you do best—providing exemplary care to your clients.
Family Counseling Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.