Supported Employment Specialist
Supported Employment Specialist
This position offers a $400 hiring bonus!
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Supported Employment Specialist?
Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Supported Employment Specialist to join our team in Washington.
For your passion and dedication as a Supported Employment Specialist, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
The Supported Employment Specialist provides pre and post-employment support services offered through a person-centered planning process in order to assist individuals in obtaining and maintaining employment in the community. Community-based outreach services are provided at the home, job site or other location identified by the individual.
- Pre-employment services including assessments, career development, supported education, benefits education and planning, job development and job carving.
- Employment sustaining services including job coaching, negotiation with employers, career advancement services, asset development and long-term follow along supports.
- Connect to community resources, benefits and healthcare as needed to increase job readiness for people who may be experiencing homelessness, mental health issues, substance use issues, medical issues or other barriers to employment
- Collaboration with participant’s identified support systems, including family, friends, employers, landlords, case managers and healthcare professionals as part of a person-centered care team
- Transportation as related to delivery of authorized service
- Adherence to quality standards
- Complete required documentation, including tracking and reporting within required timeframes.
- Attends training, staffing and supervision meetings as necessary.
- Maintains and ensures HIPAA, ethical standards and professional boundaries with all staff and clients
- Other duties as assigned or necessary to support the program and/or the company.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human or social services from an accredited college or university and at least two years of demonstrated experience providing supported employment or similar services; or
- Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) by the Employment Support Professional Certification Council (ESPCC) and a minimum of one year demonstrated experience; or
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) by the Commission of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) and a minimum of one year demonstrated experience; or
- Have 4 years or more of demonstrated experience providing supported employment or similar services
- Proof of: valid Washington driver’s license and auto insurance, as well as proof of education are required.
- Prior behavioral health experience preferred.
Perks for working Full time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
- Wage range for this position is $18 - $21
If you're #readytoworkPathways of Washington is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways of Washington has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-washington-llc.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways of Washington @ https://www.pathwaysofwashington.com/
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.