2022 Commercial Healthcare Internship - Cleveland, OH
127 Public Square - Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Cleveland-based KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) is one of the nation's largest bank financial service companies, with assets of approximately $145 billion.
KeyBank is built on trusted relationships and deep financial expertise, offering full range of retail, private wealth management, small business, commercial and investment banking products, consultation and financial advisory services. We’re committed to drive financial success of our clients and financial wellness for our communities and employees. United by a strong set of values, diverse thinking and proactive collaboration, we’re on a path of continuous improvement; modernizing our technology infrastructure, simplifying our processes and accelerating our digital transformation in a purposeful and strategic manner. Bringing together digital experience, integrated data and deep financial expertise, we offer customized, comprehensive and trusted solutions to every aspect of our clients’ financial journey.
The Commercial Healthcare Internship provides an excellent opportunity for senior-level banker exposure and higher, immediate hands-on experience. The internship will start in early June 2022.
Job duties may include:
- Perform data analysis to assess potential market opportunities and targeted sub-vertical focus
- Identify areas of opportunities within Commercial Healthcare Client Portfolio
- Utilize CRM to create or enhance reporting that will provide greater transparency into day-to-day sales activities
- Assist in drafting and preparing internal presentations for banker sales calls, and creating client pitch books
- Conduct market research on competitive landscape and Healthcare trends both nationally and market-by-market level
- Graduating with a degree May 2023 with relevant coursework in data science, finance, accounting and/or economics (preferred)
- Candidates must be able to work August-December part-time (20 hours/week); additional opportunity may be offered following summer internship
- Outstanding academic achievement (minimum GPA 3.3)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated positions of responsibility and leadership
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for Healthcare and intellectual curiosity
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship