Description: At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Come join our team STERIS Life Sciences Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) as a Marketing Intern.You will be responsible for updating and analyzing Customer market trends. You will also support STERIS’ VHP Product Management activities through monitoring and maintaining extensive data-driven reports and content creation. This internship ensures that the STERIS VHP team can develop new products and remain competitive in existing markets.
Key Internship Information:
- Paid Internship
- Target start date is May 16th, 2022 and end date is August 5th, 2022
- Full-Time (40 hours) - This is a full-time internship Monday-Friday
- Location - This is a 100% onsite role and requires interns to work at our Mentor, Ohio facility
What You Will Do
- General management of VHP product line including: answering field-based questions and downstream promotion of the HC BI’s to medical device Customers
- Assist with updating marketing collateral for product launches (product brochures, tech data sheets and training presentations) on the website and corporate SharePoint
- Scheduling webinars and various other content updates on the Marketing Communication’s calendar
- Assisting with data analysis for the New Product Development projects
- Maintain and update the STERIS VHP segmentation analysis, to understand Customer trends
- Compare current segmentation analysis to previous years to assess market changes
- Update marketing material to maintain up-to-date information as field-based questions or corrections arise
- Accompanying the product management team on Voice of Customer interviews
- Update competitive analysis to ensure products and prices accurately reflect market needs
- Assist with the design and content creation of professional presentations and webinars
- Write content for email campaigns and product announcement updates
What You Need To Be Successful
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrated proficiency using personal computer applications, with at least 1-2 years’ experience using email (MS Outlook), word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), and Windows applications.
- Ability to effectively work with Excel spreadsheets using formulas and functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively and tactfully interact with customers and others at all levels of the organization and in outside agencies
- Effective decision making, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, results driven environment
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.