Program Assistant - Nonprofit Mental Health Agency!
Seneca's Sonoma Based Community program is hiring a Program Assistant! As a Program Assistant, you will be responsible for the administrative operation of the office. The Program Assistant is a primary point of contact within the building, and will be instrumental in maintaining reception duties, holding scheduling and documentation responsibilities, and coordinating coverage among the administrative team.
"As someone who enjoys a new challenge, this position is perfect because no day is the same. If you have the creative mindset and commitment to working hard, this position can open a lot of doors and truly sharpen your work ethic. The actual work I do makes my job interesting, but what keeps me around is the amazing group of people I work with here at Seneca. Nothing compares to working alongside passionate folks who care deeply for the kids and communities we serve." - Seneca Employee
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Screen and direct telephone calls
- Maintain department files
- Process all mail, correspondence and information to and from the program’s office
- Maintain the office equipment, including organizing phone coverage as needed
- Maintain the safety, organization, and professional appearance of the front office space
- Order and organize program supplies
- Informally coordinate communication among agency employees by keeping track of schedules and individuals’ whereabouts
- Greet visitors and interact with clients and families
- Keep photocopies of agency forms available in the front office
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems
- Bilingual abilities a plus!
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid California driver's license and insurance
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other mandatory State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Monday - Friday
- Starting at $20.25 per hour.
- 10% salary increase upon passing Spanish language proficiency exam.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off and 11 paid holidays.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.
Please apply directly through our website, by clicking here!
Key Words: Non-profit, Nonprofit, Mental Health, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Administrative, Assistant, Customer Service