Supply And Distribution Worker Part Time, Walt Disney World
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. “We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Supply and Distribution Worker is responsible for fully stocking our state of the art and legendary warehouse with everything needed to make our Guest’s dreams come true. The Supply and Distribution Worker always make safety their #1 priority. The field service position may include work from elevated platforms and confined spaces throughout the Walt Disney World Parks and Resort property.
- Receive and stock merchandise that will be sold in stores across the Parks
- Use a fork lift or power jack to “pick” an order for one of our signature restaurants
- Get to know new areas of our famous “DC3” warehouse
- Help with housekeeping and sanitation in a facility that is the size of a football field
- Receive training on the use of various warehouse tools, powered industrial trucks and safety procedures
- Palletize and ship costumes to Disney stores
- Inventory/count supplies for a cruise ship so it has everything before it sets sail
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Understand the English language
- Ability to work in both ambient and refrigerated temperatures
- Ability to pass a forklift certification after training is completed
- Ability to learn and operate an RF computer unit
- Must be able to meet all productivity standards set by the company
- Lift cases weighing up to 50 pounds consistently over the course of a shift
- Ability to understand and follow basic directions and move to multiple areas across the operation
- Ability to work a schedule that include Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- Previous warehouse experience, including operation of industrial trucks, radio frequency devices, warehouse management and warehouse controls systems
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Schedules and start times are subject to vary.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
keyword: WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.