• Supports assigned business unit, mainly working together with marketing and sale team and project implementation.
• Plays a key role to work with the business partners in educating our solution, providing assistance to sale and marketing activities, and collecting business requirements.
• Demonstrates detailed, in-depth, and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes.
• Interfaces with business units to define business requirements.
• Defines requirements for testing and assesses the impact of implementing the proposed solution.
• Project manages all technical aspects of the project applying SDLC processes.
• Gathering business requirements; documenting specifications; designing workflow charts and process maps using Visio and PowerPoint presentation; user cases for application testing.
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Finance, Information Management, Computer Science, or other related majors.
• Candidate must be able to get into the details with the customer and create the functional requirements for business.
• Experience in serving as a liaison between internal/external customers.
• Ability to facilitate effective communication.
• Must have the ability to conduct meetings with end-users and stakeholders in the project.
• The candidate must be a self-motivated person, strategic thinker, and problem solver
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Experience in Supply Chain and Trade Finance is a plus
• Fluency in Chinese speaking is a plus