Chubb Associate Program - Finance Internship (Summer 2022)
About the Chubb Associate Program Internship- Finance
Chubb is looking for professionals pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree to join our Chubb Associate Program Internship. This is an eight to twelve week internship position that could lead to a full-time opportunity within our Chubb Associate Program upon graduation. It is a compelling opportunity to join a global, growing, financially stable and successful company. As the industry leader, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company with offices in most major US cities.
At Chubb, we have designed our internship program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb Associate Program internship, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which in turn contributes to the future success of our company. Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with many of our senior executives. As an intern of this program you will receive:
• Business training unique to a career at Chubb;
• Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
• Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills;
• Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers, form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of Chubb.
As a financial professional and part of the Chubb Finance team, you will interact with a diverse group of internal personnel, divisional leadership, and functional staff to interpret financial data and operational performance. Primary responsibility is to analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
Who are we looking for?
Successful professionals at Chubb come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common and these attributes will lead to your success at Chubb:
• Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure
• Practical intellectual adaptability: capable and successful at adapting to new knowledge
• Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
• Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
• Interpersonal/team skills: works effectively with colleagues at all levels
• Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
• Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
• Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
• Working towards completion of a bachelor’s degree in business majors, including Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Economics, and Business Administration
• Strong GPA; 3.0 minimum. 3.3 or higher preferred
• Prior work experience (including summer or part-time roles) or internships preferred
• Leadership experience through work or involvement in community service, athletics, clubs, or other activities preferred