Chubb Associate Program - IT Financial Analyst
The North America IT CAP Program resource will serve to support the NA IT Finance Lead and team members with key deliverables to drive timely and accurate delivery of all financial reporting, maintaining accurate financials for the annual plan and forecast cycles and ensure accurate and timely QC checks. This resource will also assist to ensure the North America business receives quality and insightful data on IT expense results through understanding of North America and Shared global expense allocations.
• Provide overall team support to the team to ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks with high quality.
• Assist with the development of the North America IT Finance strategic plan, annual plan and monthly forecasts.
• Prepare monthly headcount and financial reports for team to delivery monthly financials to the IT leadership.
• Prepare monthly forecast trend analysis for distribution to IT leadership.
• Assist with analysis on CBID actuals postings to ensure accurate allocations. Provide results to IT Finance team and identify actionable results.
• Assist with the monthly close process which includes preparation of monthly journal entries, perform variance analysis throughout the close cycle to assist the team in understanding variances before the books are closed. Assist with maintaining the month end checklist and ensuring all journal entries and financial support is centrally stored and meets standards.
• Provide support for the collection of monthly NA Segment IT Allocations commentary to ensure accuracy of allocations. Interact with other IT team members to understand and advocate for the North America business results.
• Work with offshore teams to ensure monthly WIP attestations and bi-annual WIP and Fixed Asset certifications. Assist in analysis, status tracking and ensure all certification forms are delivered through Docusign by the established deadlines.
• Research amortization variances to determine root cause.
• Support end-to-end project portfolio from inception to implementation. Ensure adherence with capitalization policy and SOP98 standards.
• Seek opportunities to improve customer satisfaction through reporting enhancements.
• Proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes, improve quality of data and drive more efficient and effective reporting.
• Maintain the NA IT Finance playbook and calendar.
• Assist with creating, maintaining and updating SOP’s.
• Assist with business cases and other financial modeling activities.
• Adhoc reporting as requested.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or other analytical field.
• Recent graduate to 1 year of finance experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Detail and results oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high performing environment.
• Proactive collaborator and possesses ability to be flexible and agile.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate experience in Excel a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently.