Data Repair Analyst
General Summary of Position:
Responsible for handling customer calls and guiding clients through troubleshooting steps to resolve their technical issues is a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remotely troubleshoot issues on problem calls from Granite customers and field technicians.
- Professionally and accurately handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries.
- Answer routine questions regarding service installation, product features, outages and component-level problems
- Follow up with customers and internal departments to confirm that issues have been resolved in a timely manner that is satisfactory to the customer.
- 1-2 years in a technical support related role
- Proven ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to Provide a high level of customer support to improve customer experience
- Ability to use computer and software applications to input and retrieve information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Must have the ability to be cleared for Secret Clearance P2, or currently hold secret clearance
- Understanding of broadband products and their uses
- Telecommunications industry experience