Customer Service Agent, Logistics
Our Internship program offers a challenging hands-on structured experience. You will be working side-by-side with Expeditors' employees learning the process, terminology, and skills required to be successful in a fast-paced operation handling a varied customer base.
The program is typically 3 to 6 months in duration and is a paid position. It is also not unusual for a successful Intern to come on board as a full time employee upon completion or graduation.
We offer flexibility to work with you around your current class schedule as much as possible. We do, however, prefer a commitment of no less than 18-20 hours per week. As well, there are opportunities for full-time intern positions, if interested and your schedule can accommodate
Here are some of the skills/qualities that we have determined through the years that make for a successful Intern;
- Possesses a strong work ethic is reliable, and professional attitude
- Has a sense of urgency, is adaptable and a self-starter
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness
- Willing to pitch in an help on last minute projects or assist team members
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.