IT Analyst Internship (PetSmart)
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Information Technology team this summer as an IT Analyst Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Experience the IT function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you work with a team of Analysts to work on business process modeling, Data mining, QA testing, process analysis, and other efficiencies.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Sophomore or Junior status (Dec 2022, May/Dec 2023, or May 2024 graduation)
- Pursing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of business process modeling required.
- Knowledge of process analysis and process efficiencies preferred.
- SQL, JAVA, Python, HTML, etc... read and understand some coding languages.
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
About the Culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers*
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options*
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day
*Please note: On-Campus Amenities are currently limited and/or closed due to Covid-19.