Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Trust is a fundamental part of humanity, but with the rise of the internet over the last couple of decades, we’ve seen a plethora of trust issues emerge like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Today, with AI, computers take on more tasks usually done by humans, with an increase in efficiency and productivity. However, we understand the implications of AI, and the potential danger of not having visibility into how it affects the real world. There is a lack of trust in AI outcomes because often AI models can be opaque. We started Fiddler because we believe there is a need for a new kind of Explainable AI Platform. One that enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and understandable AI solutions.
Who We Are
Our team is motivated by helping the world to unlock the AI blackbox. We help humans harness AI to create more understanding around results, create actionable insights, eliminate biases, and identify performance gaps. We know that AI is the future and believe that learning the “why” behind the results is crucial to any business or platform.
We are still an early stage startup, and are rapidly growing our team! This is an exciting time to join an XAI startup that is quickly becoming a leader in the space.
Fiddler Labs is recognized as a pioneer in the field of Explainable AI, and has received numerous accolades, including: 100 most promising Technology Pioneers of 2020 by the World Economic Forum, Forbes 50 most promising AI startups, and a Cool Vendor in Gartner’s 2019 Cool Vendors in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response report.
We are looking for a collaborative and eager Infrastructure Engineer to help us continue to build this platform.
What You'll Do
- Develop Kubernetes based applications to solve ML problems like Model serving, explainability, monitoring
- Design and build a world-class Cloud Platform to help ML engineers and Data Scientists build and deploy Deep Learning Models with high productivity and velocity
- Build a modern runtime stack for Deep Learning supporting formats like Tensorflow, ONNX, PyTorch etc.
- Work with Customer Data Scientists to understand their requirements and design and build a world-class ML Platform to improve their productivity and velocity
- Recommend and implement adjustments to resolve software issues, improve the functionality of existing software, and ensure that the design, application, and maintenance of software meets quality standards
- Continuously look for ways to improve service performance and incorporate user feedback to design and build a better product.
- Building Enterprise-scale Machine Learning algorithms.
What We Are Looking For
- Deep Knowledge of infrastructure management (AWS / Google Cloud, Kubernetes, or equivalent on-premises technologies)
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting production systems, on call support experience
- Nice to have: Expertise in working with at least one deep learning framework, such as PyTorch, Torch, TensorFlow, Caffe
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees