Market Research Internship
BRITE works with a variety of startups and clients seeking guidance for decision-making. The Market Research Intern is tasked with assisting the team on a variety of projects to collect and organization qualitative information for reports, business plans and other documents. Examples of projects include identifying competitors for new technologies to comparing program offerings at national incubators.
Duties of the Position
· Collect, organize and clean data and lists from various sources
· Design and create decision-making matrices
· Contribute to BRITE’s CRM
· Conduct data entry and maintain an internal library
· Gather and analyze proprietary market research
· Compile and analyze macroeconomic and industry data
· Assist with team meetings and reporting
· Perform other duties as directed
The candidate must be currently enrolled in a degree program, pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Political Science or related field. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and data management (CRM). Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners. Ability to multi-task, independently learn and problem-solve and work in complex environments.
Compensation is $14 an hour for undergraduates and $17 an hour for graduate students. Estimated at 16-20 hours a week through Spring 2022 semester. Flexibility to work remotely and chose hours. BRITE will work with higher education entity for credit hours.