H2C Investment Banking Analyst 1-Capital Markets - New York, NY
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
H2C Securities, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp (collectively “Fifth Third”), a leading healthcare strategic advisory and investment banking firm, is hiring first year Analysts for Chicago and New York offices.
The ideal candidate will be either a recent undergraduate with relevant coursework or have up to two years of experience in investment banking or a similar field. Strong analytical skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and attention to detail are required. In addition, this position demands a self-motivated, independent and resourceful individual capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
Analysts are key members of the client teams and are typically responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. Specific duties include: evaluating debt financing options and modeling debt in DBC Finance and spreadsheets, creating credit profiles, debt profiles and financial forecasts, assembling client presentations related to finance plans, assembling prospect presentations detailing financing or refinancing opportunities, developing multi-year strategic capital plans, and working on offering memoranda for the issuance of bonds. Analysts will work directly with Associates and Vice Presidents related to transaction execution and new business development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Upon hire, a completed four-year undergraduate degree in finance or accounting, with a graduation date within 2020-2022
- Minimum 3.4 grade point average
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong understanding of bonds and macroeconomic concepts
- Strong understanding of financial statement analysis and accounting
- Highly organized and extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a process from start to finish
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, team-management skills
- Commitment and ability to be a team player
- Willingness to complete FINRA Series 79, Series 63, and Series 50 Licenses in a timely manner
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC is a strategic advisory and investment banking firm with an exclusive focus on the healthcare sector. With offices across the country in Atlanta, Chicago, New York and San Diego, H2C is uniquely positioned to help healthcare organizations meet their financial goals.
The firm's principals have been lead advisors on hundreds of transactions in the healthcare industry representing billions of dollars in value, offering the experience and industry knowledge to achieve the most favorable results. For further information, please visit our website at www.h2c.com.
Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Acquisition Holdings, LLC and an indirect subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Fifth Third Bank, National Association is engaged in a broad range of financial and securities activities. Securities offered through H2C Securities Inc., member FINRA/SIPC a registered broker-dealer and a wholly owned subsidiary ©Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC.