Dockside Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Pathways, specializes in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Our Indiana Dockside Services team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Full-time Therapist (Madison and Indianapolis locations available), providing direct service and related duties to clients, such as individual counseling, family counseling, crisis intervention, and psycho-educational groups, through the use of proper therapeutic interventions. Provides clients with training and support to create a therapeutic milieu. We have positions open in Madison and Indianapolis.
We are committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offer the following:
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
This position offers a Salary plus Incentive pay structure, with the stability of a salary but ability to earn much more
- Base salary pay of $30,000-$40,000 for the required 20 client hours a week
- PLUS $40/hour for every additional client hour!
- Plus a $1000 hiring bonus, paid in increments of $500 at 30 days and 6 months!
- Plus this is an employee position with full benefit packages and 401K, not a contracted role!
- Licensed independent practitioner in mental health field preferred (LCSW, LMFT or LPC) or in the licensure process.
- 1-2 years of experience in the mental health field preferred
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing and current auto insurance
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.