If you have excellent communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed, consider working with our company.
KPG Capital Partners is a 21-year-old financial marketing firm and SEC registered broker dealer looking for individuals with fresh ideas, technological prowess, and research skills. Our company’s primary focus is capital introduction, operating in the private equity, real estate, and hedge fund sectors with quality managers that we feel demonstrate extraordinary expertise in their respective disciplines.
Financial marketing is an industry filled with firms utilizing generic content combined with mass marketing. This position requires creative thinking and writing, and a capacity for a detailed approach to research. Expect to be challenged and be an important part of the refinement of our non-generic, contact marketing strategy.
This will be a remote, work from home, hourly position with maximum flexibility reporting directly to the CEO of the firm.
We are currently looking for marketing analysts with the following skills:
· Research: Ability to perform detailed research as directed, and, more importantly, the skills and ability to present creative new avenues for research and see those ideas through to completion
· Verbal Communication: Ability to converse with ease on a variety of topics. Enjoys and thrives on the challenges of contact marketing which can only be overcome with the use of excellent verbal communication skills
· Writing: Ability to synthesize research into concise, written communications that delivers a compelling message that gets attention.
· Ability to complete assigned projects on-time with minimal supervision
· Marketing prowess that can provide new ideas and fresh insights
· Ability to take direction and the ability to be self-directed when appropriate