Undergrad Summer Internship – Ecommerce Performance Analysis
We’re looking for a Digital eCommerce Performance Analysis intern to join us for the Summer. Our team that provides analysis, data, and insights for our portfolio of brands (GAP, Old Navy, Athleta, and Bananna Republic) and your work will impact millions of customers around the globe. As a member of the broader eCommerce Performance Analysis team, you’ll help to drive significant improvements in ecommerce revenue & profitability, and you’ll champion and exploit insights through cross-functional partnership, trust, collaboration, and creative storytelling. Specifically, you’ll use existing toolsets to deeply interrogate metrics and transform data to insights. You’ll regularly produce proactive insights and recommendations, and will become a trusted liaison with our brand partners, responding to their ad-hoc requests.
- Learn to leverage tools such as Adobe Analytics, FullStory, and Medallia to surface insights and drive optimization and value for our brand partners.
- Participate in the creation of both proactive and ad-hoc insights generation, and learn to use PowerPoint, Adobe Workspaces and other tools to creatively tell the story of how visitors transit and interact with our digital properties.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from brands and other partners for insights, dashboards, and data.
- Attend and participate in brand commercial meetings, project meetings, and other planning meetings.
- Partner with other cross-functional stakeholders, such as other analytics teams, to support cross-team sharing of capabilities, subject-matter expertise, and insights; facilitate trainings and become a trusted subject-matter expert for your team and others.
- Partner with other team members to maintain internal communications and Sharepoint/Confluence sites for our team, and maintain measurement methodology and tracking for value added from insights.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate student with one year or less left to graduate in Economics, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or related degree - accepting students that graduate in December 2022 and Spring 2023
- Curious thought leader, comfortable with ambiguity, & able to solve complex problems with clear action steps
- Highly analytical and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Ecommerce, Behavioral Analytics, Voice of Customer & Data Visualization tools preferred (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Medallia, FullStory) is a plus
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Strong curiosity about the retail business in stores and online & ability to understand customer needs
- Proficiency in storytelling and able to influence multiple levels of the organization