The mission of the Retail Team is to deliver world-class client experiences.
Aritzia is growing, which means our Retail Team is expanding too. This is a unique opportunity to be part of delivering Everyday Luxury to everyone who loves (and will love) Aritzia. As a Style Advisor, you’ll exude world-class sales and service expertise in every interaction. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless — from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Style Advisor, you’ll:
- Sell clothes and earn customer confidence through unparalleled styling expertise
- Deliver world-class experiences by creating meaningful, memorable moments
- Help ensure our boutique environments feel inspiring and that product is easily accessible
The Style Advisor has:
- A great sense of style
- An understanding of Aritzia's fundamental brand, aesthetic and values
- Passion for fashion and styling
- Desire to provide excellent service and outstanding customer experiences
- Commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's values, business, and leadership principles
- No previous retail experience is necessary!
Some of the industry-leading benefits you’ll receive while working at Aritzia:
- Competitive Pay Package — We’re committed to performance-based pay increases.
- $1000 Shopping Spree — We give new hires $1,000 in retail value of our product.*
- Product Discount — We offer a 40% discount on all our Everyday Luxury products (online and in store).
- Set Your Schedule — We strive to align with your availability and preferred working hours (some restrictions apply).
- Career Progression — We foster growth. Our boutiques are the best place to start your career with Aritzia. Enjoy personalized career development and be first in line for opportunities in our other workplaces, including roles at our Support Office.
- Aspirational Workspace — We consider every design detail to connect to the energy of the culture.
- Health & Safety — We take industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols and cleaning supplies
*Applies to eligible US hires only from October 18–December 12, 2021. Value, exclusive of tax, will be allocated monthly over the first three months of employment.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team directly.