Account Coordinator - Charlotte, NC (ASAP start)
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
Acting as an important member of the Operations Team, the Account Coordinator serves as a valuable resource to existing customers by providing excellent customer service and enabling load count growth. The Operations Coordinator acts as the front-line resource on the account(s) to which they are assigned and enable success in the customer supply chain.
Your day-to-day includes the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Act as the front-line resource to provide customer service on the assigned account(s)
- Provide direction to Logistics Planners in order to maximize their value.
- Support the Broker(s) and Account Manager(s) by managing operational tasks.
- Ensure the client experience meets the standards and expectations set forth by NTG.
- Aid in achieving and exceeding account-level goals by providing support which encourages account growth and success.
- Responsible Owner of all account operations including, but not limited to, load acceptance, appointment setting, coverage coordination, etc.
- Use clear verbal and written communication to explain customer and NTG needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to NTG customers.
- Manage and stay organized through a large volume of daily email and phone requests from brokers and customers.
- Consistently show accountability through meeting and exceeding account-based targets on a regular basis.
- Completes required training.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred but not required
- 1 year of transportation or logistics experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
Competitive Benefits | Life / AD&D Insurance | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 8 paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.