Behavioral Management Specialist
Position: Behavioral Management Specialist
***$3,000 Signing Bonus for our Residential Behavior Management Specialist Positions***
Who We Are:
Since 1946, we’ve been providing compassionate treatment to support the behavioral, physical and emotional health of children and families, where the needs of each child are individually assessed and dynamic treatment plans are specifically designed to properly transition them from disruptive to permanent, stable environments. Our services include community-based services, residential treatment, and treatment foster care programs throughout our locations in central and northeast Ohio and West Virginia.
Why Work at The Village Network:
· The Village Network prides itself on a Culture of Care: Come be a part of the mission and a member of a team that has a passion for what they do and the people they serve.
· Excellent safety record and training program. The Village Network utilizes Collaborative Problem Solving along with The Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics to addresses the individual needs of youth and their families.
· Part-time and Full-time opportunities with 4 day work weeks for residential direct care staff. That means a 3 days off every week!
· Competitive salaries and great benefits including a 403(b) plan with both a 5% company contribution and 50% match of the first 7% after 1 year of service.
· 192 hours (YES 24 DAYS!) of PTO offered in the first year in addition to 6 paid holidays for fulltime employees with potential for PTO buy back for unused time.
· Advancement Opportunities: The village network is a growing organization and we aim to promote from within.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides behavior management in the following ways:
- Supporting client’s efforts toward treatment goals
- Role model and teaching appropriate skills and behaviors
- Implement the 6 R’s strategies when working with clients
- Utilize Collaborative Problem Solving
- Provides individual and/or group mental health services as appropriate to the child service plan.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates that present in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions.
- Must be 21 years old
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to use a computer; proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and maintains an insurable driving record
Full description and other job listings can be found on our careers page at https://thevillagenetwork.org/careers/