Spring 2022 Virtual Intern, Design
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Design. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on graphic design, UX design, website design, brand design, motion design, and more.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Gain exposure to design execution
- Support Directors and Managers on the team with strategy and initiatives
- Development of materials
- Assist in preparation for meetings and presentations
- Portfolio or personal website
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Social media savvy with finger on the pulse of trends
- A positive attitude with good organizational skills
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.