Trading Support Specialist
As an employer, we offer open space - For Designers. For Forward Thinkers. For Doers. Innovation has been the secret of our sustained business success for 165 years, and you can have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to help us write that next chapter of success.
Here are just a few of the things you will get to do:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support for the processing of metals trades. This position is also responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Support Traders in their day-to-day operations: reconciling inputs, tracking SAP Reports and troubleshooting trade breaks.
- Take over responsibility as the local product owner for the myHeraeus.com electronic trading platform. This includes understanding new customer requirements, specifying them in detail, implementing and testing them together with the global Heraeus IT team.
- Overseeing & supporting the customer onboarding process on myHeraeus.com to help increase customer usage.
- Take over responsibility for any upcoming new digitalization initiatives (e.g. linking customer’s trading systems to Heraeus’ trading systems)
- Primary interface between Operations / Finance and the Trading Desk for day to day requests.
- Administer the shared email inbox including assigning and filing mails.
- Assist with the following SAP inputs and functions: Buy Backs, amendments to Flexible Forwards, Fixing Tickets, amending trades to new Value Dates etc.
- Manage the myHeraeus.com parameters to keep the prices current.
- Update of auction and closing prices in SAP, circulate Daily Settlement Prices PDF and confirm bookmarks with traders.
- Perform the daily reconciliation of the Gross Margin Report with Trading Blotters.
- Prepare trading blotters for the next trading day and be responsible for filing old blotters.
- Input monthly fixing tickets and reconcile with operations master spreadsheet.
- Assist traders in the management of the precious metals inventory to confirm no debit or excess balances in pool accounts
- Prepare monthly analysis of trades that tracks client activity
- Develop network of contacts in other GBUs that can be helpful in the sale of trading products.
- Handle confidential information with care.
- Works to achieve assigned personal and company-wide goals.
FOR OPEN MINDS.
We are looking for people who are not just open to new ideas, but want to bring fresh thinking, energy and a creative perspective to their work. Some of the traits and qualifications the ideal candidate would possess include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study. Exposure to an ERP system such as SAP as well as a web-based platform (Hybris, Magento, Shopware) is a plus.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, organizational skills, and an attention to detail; exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative.
- Strong time management skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office including advanced MS Excel experience is required.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards is preferred.