As a Credit Analyst, you establish credit lines for net term accounts by obtaining credit information through online agencies and/or phone contact with customers providing credit references. The Credit Analyst conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit information, and establishes defendable credit limits. The Analyst provides credit information and references for customers. Investigates all available sources of credit and financial information.
Primary Job Duties
- Establish credit lines for corporate customers using Virtual Credit, pulling credit bureau information (D&B), and calling outside banking institutions and trade references.
- Determine the creditworthiness of a customer by using the aforementioned tools or by analyzing Financial statements.
- Approve up to $100k credit limits, above that, seeks approval from management.
- Interact with the sales organization through phone calls, email, or face-to-face interactions to assist them with the credit process.
- Direct sales reps and/or customers to the credit application and assists with online completion.
- Monitor and maintain accounts up for credit review. Determine if an existing credit line is warranted due to current-day information.
- Place calls, fax bank, and trade information, and request financial information and some
- electronic filing of credit files
- Associate's Degree, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to create a document or simple spreadsheet.
- Ability to analyze financial data, including accurate math and data entry skills
- Proven ability to make sound decisions with consideration to business/department goals and financial information supplied
- Detail-oriented with item by item focus, meticulous attention to detail with the ability to proofread for accuracy
- Analytical with the ability to draw conclusions from data, systematic and rational
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present professional demonstrations
- Positive attitude, dependable
Connection, a Fortune 1000 Global Technology Solutions Provider, is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with technology that enhances growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how over the 35 years of collaboration has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!