Human Resources Coordinator
My client is a prestigious Investment Management firm that operates globally. They are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team to help support a team of existing recruiters. This person must be very organized, motivated, and independent. This is a great opportunity to work with high caliber individuals within the financial services space.
- High volume of coordinating and scheduling calls, interviews, and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for onsite interviews.
- Maintain, track, and update all recruiting activity relating to candidates in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Work directly with the recruiting team as well as outside sourcing agencies to move candidates through the interview process.
- Assist in any other recruiting related projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- GPA of 3.5 or higher, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experienced in working in a very fast-paced environment