ODOT Graduate Program - Right of Way Agent 1
The ODOT Graduate Program is designed to help recent college graduates transition from student to full-time professional. For up to two years, participants are provided rotational assignments through various disciplines. They are recognized as full-time, permanent employees, receiving a salary, a full benefits package and mentorship from an experienced professional.
We are recruiting one graduate right of way agent to join our team in Roseburg.
Applications will be considered from those who have graduated or are scheduled to graduate by June 2022.
A day in the life:
- You will embark on an 18- to 24-month rotational program of on-the-job training, and will work with a mentor for the duration of the program. The workload will be customized to meet your needs as well as the unique needs of the hiring region or technical center.
- Program training will be provided through rotational assignments in various right of way disciplines such as STIP programming, survey, roadway design and access management. You will complete a minimum of three rotations.
- Rotations will include core training in safety, work culture and on technical topics.
- Following successful completion of the rotational program, you will transition into your permanent assignment as part of the right of way team.
What you need:
· A bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, forestry, agriculture, civil engineering, geology, geography, real estate, communications or a related field (or an anticipated degree in these fields by June 2022) OR three years of experience in any of the following areas: appraising property for market value, acquiring real estate and managing property transfer transactions, relocating displaced individuals and businesses, managing property for a large or complex organization, or managing transportation projects that involved the purchase, sale or appraisal of property.
· A valid driver license and acceptable driving record. We will conduct pre-employment driving records checks on our final candidate(s).
What’s in it for you:
· Work/life balance, 11 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits packages and so much more. Click here to learn about working at the Oregon Department of Transportation.
· Live, work and play in Roseburg, Oregon!
To learn more and to apply:
Visit www.odotjobs.com and search for REQ-77605 or click here. This posting closes at 11:59 p.m. on October 18, 2021. For question, please email email@example.com.