Summer 2022 Operation Services (Supply Chain/ Procurement) Intern
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN Operations Services Intern (Supply Chain/ Procurement)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Winston-Sale, NC
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of operations services.
You will be assigned an exciting research project, requiring creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork as you interact with other personnel throughout our collaborative organization.
In addition, you will have fun while making valuable contributions and encountering outstanding career development support. This role is for a summer internship across the span of 10 weeks and will conclude by mid-August.
Reports to: Manager, Operations Services
What you will be accountable for
- Actively lead a project(s) based work designed around the following accountabilities:
- Productivity Improvement
- Product Quality
- Waste Reduction
- Process Optimization
- Resource Utilization)
- Collaborate with teams in one of the following fields: Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Environmental Health and Safety, or Manufacturing
- Present findings and insights to the Leadership Team at the completion of your project.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong leadership skills?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to get real world, hands on work experience?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program with coursework in supply chain, procurement, or manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a full time schedule during the internship period
- Willing to relocate to Winston-Salem, NC for the summer internship program