Cognizant MBA Senior Consultant
The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner. As a Senior Consultant, you play an important role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate and lead teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
- Work directly with our clients, providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
- Deliver outstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans and facilitate client teams to implement recommendations
- Work as a Product Owner/Manager in agile based software delivery of transformation projects
- Facilitate joint working sessions with clients, develop Value Propositions and Business Cases in support of clients’ agenda
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals
- Proactively support team building and on-boarding efforts via mentoring
- Currently pursuing MBA from top tier Business School. Degree must be completed prior to joining.
- Overall pre-MBA work experience of 3 to 6 years
- Significant work experience in North America
- Fluent English and local language skills (as required for international positions)
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project is required
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization
- Ability to define business requirements and capabilities to enable the building of software
- Strong project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Domain expertise in one of more of the following industries: Banking & Financial Services, Communications/Media/Technology, Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing/Logistics, Energy/Utilities, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality.
Due to the nature of this position Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role.
MBA Senior Consultants largely will start in June or August 2022. While we will attempt to honor candidate summer start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment of June or August. Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Business Unit Description
Cognizant Consulting (CC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We are 5,500 experienced consultants strong and growing. As Technology becomes a more significant part of our clients’ products and services, there is even more demand for us to provide counsel, challenge our clients’ strategies in a respectful way, bring thought leadership, advance our clients’ growth agenda and make them more competitive. Cognizant is known for transforming IT but in addition to IT, our Industry consultants are taking a fresh look at our clients’ business model, their products and services every day.
Our consulting team connects our clients’ aspiration to the art of the possible and the broader Cognizant team delivers the future state. Our consulting team serves as the bridge between technology and business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be driving continuous innovation and benefits realization from strategy development through execution.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
- Strategy and Art of the Possible
- Value Propositions
- Alternatives Analysis & Roadmap Development
- Product Strategy
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
- Benefits Realization
We serve the following industry domains:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate’s diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.