Associate Technical Consultant (DevOps)
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Custom Application Development and DevOps Practice - We devise creative, pragmatic and transformational software solutions for clients when there is no product or platform they can leverage to meet business needs. We are a national practice that draw on 20+ years of successful delivery experience across 1000+ projects to deliver great software for our clients’ customers, employees and partners.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Technical Consultant who can be located anywhere in the nation.
Want to learn some of the hottest technologies around right now, such as Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Heroku and Adobe AEM? Perficient is looking for an Associate Technical Consultant to join the team.
Usually a major in computer science, engineering or an engineering degree with programming coursework and an interest in being a software developer, the Associate Technical Consultant builds world class software applications for some of the country’s largest companies.
Perficient’s Associate Technical Consultants utilize top technologies including React, Angular, JAVA, .Net, Adobe, Oracle and SalesForce to implement popular software products such as IBM WebSphere Portal, AEM, TIBCO, Siebel, SharePoint, etc. while working in a collaborative environment.
- Designing, coding and unit/integration testing using Perficient methodology
- Building and leveraging DevOps tools and automation processes (e.x. GitHub, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab, etc.)
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate solution design
- Practicing strong configuration management and version control
- Representing Perficient professionally in both client and team situations
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/XP environment a plus
- Bachelor's degree - (December 2021 grad) - must be able to start in January 2022
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development, Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Prefer candidates that have the ability to travel up to 50 percent
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.