IT Security Analyst
Responsible for aiding in the planning of security systems, implementing policy and identifying business processes that may violate intended and acceptable use policies. This person will work with business partners to assist in alternative practices, where possible. He/she works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing, operating, and evolving Cloud Access Security solutions and capabilities
- Assist in developing processes and documentation for security capabilities
- Research, recommend, and implement streamlined automation processes
- Work closely with project managers and for all projects involving enterprise data
- Maintain documentation of the architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture
- Adaptability - Effectively adapts to changing work environments. Remains flexible in spite of adversity. Champions and embraces change from current environment to desired future state. Adapts effectively to changing technology and changing job demands
- Assist in solution implementation for new security capabilities
- Provide support to one or more projects simultaneously. Delivers projects on schedule
- Work with internal customer on complex needs, and may consult with external customers
- Specialization may encompass one or more business application areas, and knowledge will include basic understanding of business and technical interfaces
- Demonstrates knowledge of multiple technology environments, and toolsets, and the associated infrastructure/operations
- Plan and coordinate own work to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Identification and resolution of project issues
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field
- Job Knowledge - Remains up-to-date in assigned area of responsibility: possesses skills and knowledge to perform job effectively; efficiently and safely; acquires, understands, and applies technical and professional information and skills; understands and adheres to policies and procedures
- Analytical Skills / Problem Identification and Resolution - Reviews & analyzes a wide variety of information and recommends an appropriate course of action using intuition, reasoning and experience.
- Analyzes problems and alternative solutions and takes appropriate timely action to achieve desired business results. Seeks unique and novel solutions to problems and considers impact of final resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Corporate Compliance Responsibility - As an essential function, responsible for complying with Neighborhoods Corporate Compliance Program, Standards of Business Conduct, applicable contracts, laws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures as it applies to individual job duties, the department, and the Company. This position must exercise due diligence to prevent, detect and report unlawful and/or unethical conduct by fellow co-workers, professional affiliates and/or agents
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related area and/or sufficient experience in IT Security to equate to the degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security Experience, working with vulnerability management tools
- Minimum 5 years experience working with DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxies, IDS/IPS, and DDOS mitigation technologies
- Strong knowledge of threats and common vulnerabilities associated with exploitation techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows AD group policy management and WSUS integration
- Hands on experience with Patch Management, and Encryption algorithms.
- Familiar with NIST, HiTrust, and CIS Critical Security Controls
- Demonstrated experience implementing or operation of security hardware or software.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, and associated protocols
- Knowledge of SCCM, Nutanix, VMware, Linux, Web and email content filtering.
- Ability to articulate technical risk issues in business terms
- Good understanding of TLS, HTTPS, SFTP, SSH, IPSec
Core Company-Wide Competencies:
- Communicate Effectively
- Respect Others & Value Diversity
- Analyze Issues & Solve Problems
- Drive for Customer Success
- Manage Performance, Productivity & Results
- Develop Flexibility & Achieve Change
Job Specific Competencies:
- Build Relationships & Cultivate Networks
- Influence & Negotiate
- Attend to Detail & Improve Quality
- Create & Innovate
- Implement Strategy & Achieve Business and Financial Success
- Plan & Organize
- Exercise Sound Judgement & Decision Making
- Achieve Professional Growth