Sales Operations Analyst
Position Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Reports To: Vice President, Business Operations
Screenvision Media is a premier cinema, video, and media organization that curates powerful and uncluttered storytelling for brands, exhibitors, and audiences at movie theatres nationwide. Our goal is to create engaging, technology forward media solutions for all of our partners, both big and small. We take pride in a culture that values creativity, collaboration, and a passion for the distinct magic of the moviegoing experience, unrivaled in its impact and engagement.
The Sales Operations Analyst will assist the Vice President of Business Operations in the development and execution of processes and strategies that help our sales teams run effectively and efficiently. This includes communicating with customers, managing sales tools and resources, maintaining our CRM database system, forecasting and analyzing our current business, maintaining various trend reports, and representing the needs of sales across Screenvision Media.
- Update the weekly sales report which tracks sales activity and booked revenue.
- Communicate with customers regularly and relay appropriate contact information to the sales team.
- Maintain and enter information within Screenvision’s CRM system.
- Assist with establishing sales metrics, revenue forecasting, and budgets.
- Research new leads and prospects for the sales team.
- Analyze trends in our current business
- Assist with the creation of management presentations
- Answer ad hoc requests from the sales team involving historical sales, category trends, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between the sales team and other departments such as finance, marketing, IT, and operations for any requests and services needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1+ year experience as a Sales Ops, Business Ops, or similar roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel).
- Ability to diagnose and utilize sales data effectively
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management skills and prioritizing projects.
- Must have extreme attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate ability to comfortably work in a fast paced environment.
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE