Real Estate Development Intern- Summer 2022- The Garrett Com
The Development Intern focuses on assisting in all aspects of the development process. The Development Intern will serve as a support resource in the multifamily development process from site identification and land contract execution to turnover to property management.
- Strong excel skills and related macro programming, power point, web search engines.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and for multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and with team of professionals as needed.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's degree in real estate, architecture, engineering, business, urban planning or some other relevant field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Skills and experience with marketing, public speaking, and presentations is a plus.
Prerequisites (these are the most important items):
- Positive attitude.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Relentless problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate.
- Must understand the difference between causation and correlation.
- Like our entire team, you must be a "broom pusher.". Every member of our team is willing to work and support at all levels, and we expect the same from our interns.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/23422/real-estate-development-intern-summer-2022-the-garrett-companies . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.