Law Clerk- Summer 2022- The Garrett Companies
The Law Clerk will assist the in-house counsel team with various real estate, land use, and corporate matters. There will be an emphasis on legal research and transactional legal work. The primary goal for a legal intern is to assist and provide support with reseaching, preparing, and reviewing various legal documents.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and for multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and with team of professionals as needed.
- Currently enrolled in law school.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Skills and experience with marketing, public speaking, and presentations is a plus.
Prerequisites (these are the most important items):
- Positive attitude.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Relentless problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate.
- Must understand the difference between causation and correlation.
- Like our entire team, you must be a "broom pusher.". Every member of our team is willing to work and support at all levels, and we expect the same from our interns.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/23427/law-clerk-summer-2022-the-garrett-companies . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.