Summer 2022 Internship - Creative Marketing
First Internet Bank provides exciting internship opportunities for individuals pursuing their degree. The purpose of the First Internet Bank Internship Program is to provide a hands-on experience in a business setting and to present interns with real world insight into the financial industry. The Creative Marketing Intern will provide creative and brand support on all internal and external communication mediums. He/she will assist with the creation of a variety of marketing assets including traditional and digital campaigns.
- Current Sophomore or Junior pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Interest in pursuing a career in marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in HTML, WordPress or other web design preferred
- Skilled in resizing and retouching photos for external use
- Understanding of social media tactics
- Strong design skills, must share portfolio during interview process
- Experience in Adobe Premier Pro - ability to shoot and edit video
- Able to commit to a 30-40 hour workweek
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/23318/summer-2022-internship-creative-marketing . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.